Sunday, October 18, 2009

S.F.- bay area- Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz-

Our stint was short. You have good food and good people. It was nice to smell the ocean air and see the water from my hotel. Hanging out on the balcony you could hear the seals barking at night. I then imagined a wrestling ring and spectator area that was filled with seals. They were drinking beer, eating peanuts, and watching Christi Alley battle Roseann Bar on their bellies fighting for the last vanilla waffer. Thanks Santa Cruz for the nice evening of imagination

S.F. - Bay Area

What's good Bay Area? If the sidwalk could talk it would say, " well Ike I didn't get pissed on yet today, so that's good." me knowing and the sidwalk knowing through out the day his chances of getting urinated on are about 100%. but I'd say " Thats nice sidwalk, be good." S.F is one of my favorite places to stop, but never have enough time really kick it. I did how ever have time to get some new kicks. Thanks Adidas.

No comments:

Post a Comment