Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Portland, Eugene, & the most beautiful drive

Portland -
Hello friend, sorry I was unable to spend the normal Portland time I usually give you. A nice walk across your crusty/homeless bridge to grab some of the best doughnuts ever made would have been nice. Voo Doo doughnuts you are so good, I could eat you all day. To stroll past Marys and wave a hand to the nice lovely people that work there. On to Upper Playground where you did NOT get my money this time (Weird). To the Jupiter Hotel where your bar was open for another half hour but you would not let me pass to your patio because you said you were closing. I felt cheated, I overlooked from my balcony and watched all the fire sitters enjoy the flames of warmth and comfort. I feel a little cheated Portland just a little cheated.

Eugene,
Hello, I know that we've only met once before. I must say you are scary. I cant decide if you'd be better off with walls surrounding you. Not to keep you in, but to keep others like me out. I am not ready for your ways. I think you might find this seclusion nice. Plus I would prefer if the ZOMBIES stayed in a secured area.

P.S. - Its not me, It is you.


THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DRIVE

I will be back to check out the red woods and the ocean. The one thing that would have made this drive any better would be to have my lady with me. (and getting rid of the 6 other guys in the van). This drive was incredible. It made me feel so small. In a matter of seconds I wanted to climb everything, pretend that I was an Ewok, kill Nazi's(as a child I would run around the woods and kill nazi's), and play with bugs.
So I did most of these things when we pulled over the van. We took a group photo, I climbed things, I held a slug that was 5 inches long and yellow, and we talked about Ewoks. I didn't get the chance to really flip my mindset into killing Nazi's, maybe next time forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment